Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New SecurityCurmudgeon.com Community Page

I have been experimenting with Google Community pages for a little while.  I have a community page that's open to everyone interested in security.  My blog is a great tool for me to communicate news or thoughts on security but the blog is not the best collaboration tool.  I wanted a community page to facilitate posting photos, videos, questions, opinion polls, and more.  Another reason for a community page is that there are sometimes little gems of news too small for a full blog post but still interesting for everyone.  Google Communities platform fills an interesting gap, a little more room for expression than Twitter but with a better interface over Facebook.  Feel free to follow along or post your cool content.

Share It!