Friday, April 22, 2016

Woodsy Owl 2016 - Don't Pollute Software!



It's been 6-years David Rice's presentation and 4-years since my related blog post.  I can safely assume it had some impact on me.  I'm not sure if pollution or health care is the better metaphor for security but clearly national action is needed.  It's interesting to me society could mustered the interest and investment to improve national sentiment around pollution.  Software security is no less of a challenge.  I'm confident such an effort will develop around software security someday.  There's no way society can continue the present course of increasing size and scope of national security incidents while continuing to shrug them off.  Someday the level of pain, suffering, and public outcry will force action.

Share It!